Blog

        "Anthem for my Belly After Eating too Much" is such a beautiful poem that I think that so many people in this world can relate to. I for one know that I can. The author is telling us that your belly is this land that we are trying our hardest to love but it is definitely very hard for one to just say that. She points out that we love to eat more but that we also love jeans and fitting in jeans without our belly showing. She is taking about a topic that can be sensitive for some, depending on how you depict yourself. It is okay to eat more than what should be eaten. There will be a home for you. 


    "The Church of Micheal Jordan" in my opinion is defiantly taking about some aspects of basketball but also prayer and God. I noticed that the author made many comparassions and images with the two unlike things. The interviewer in the poem almost makes it seem like prayer in a strange or bad thing. God is everywhere, no matter where you are and will always be there for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leonidas Tsirigotis Date And Time

Poem Analysis (Jackson and McDainels)

iExamen 2