IExamen 2

Doing this exercise on Tuesday was quite interesting. This time was a lot different because I didn’t leave my house and interact with anyone besides my family in person. It was much easier to stick to the rules when my interaction is limited. 

Saying only what is useful is more difficult than it sounds, as every day we all say things that don’t have an important meaning. I feel like it was harder to talk as much. Over text, sometimes I and my friends make jokes that revolve around making fun of each other. I never mean any of the things, of course, as they are just jokes. But without being able to joke around like it takes away from what I say to them.

Being nice and useful in every conversation is uplifting though. I feel it makes me more positive and optimistic. Social Media is a very toxic place. On big platforms, you will constantly hate everywhere every day. I don’t feel the need to spread hate on the internet, but many do. This activity would be good for them and help make the internet a less hateful place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leonidas Tsirigotis Date And Time

Poem Analysis (Jackson and McDainels)

iExamen 2