IExamen 2

 


What surprised me the most about my self-observation was the fact that it was not as hard as I thought it would be to say something kind only when it was necessary along with saying something true and useful. This experiment, maybe I should call it an experience that enabled me to be aware of the words that I take for granted, which was fun.

This experience made me aware of how to use kind words, say something useful and true before communicating using any kind of way. Throughout the day, I kept on asking myself these questions to keep this experience going. These meetings allowed me not only to find the necessary stuff to say but also to see how different people reacted.

Furthermore, as I mentioned earlier, I found myself questioning, meaning I was conscious and mindful of the words I chose and sometimes refrained to say something while taking into consideration other people's feelings. Saying that I was mindful all day long, that will be a lie. Well, there were times where I forgot all about this experiment and spoke my mind.

Briefly from what I have experienced this weekend was a good lesson that brought some awareness of how I communicate with order and will help me to do effectively from now on.

I highly recommend such an experience to everyone because it helped me understand one of the values of communication, which think before speaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leonidas Tsirigotis Date And Time

Poem Analysis (Jackson and McDainels)

iExamen 2