iExamen 1

 

Danilo Seglio – iExamen 1

 

My first thoughts knowing about the purpose of this assignment were that it would be a little difficult because the world we live in provides us so many opportunities to use technology in many ways. The excessive amount of ways, sometimes, makes us get too caught up with them. On the other hand, I had a feeling that this experience would be worth it at the end because while doing it, I realized that being away from any source of technology makes you appreciate more the little things in life. At first, I tried to pay attention to people, and how through different ways such as clothing choices, clothing colors can demonstrate their emotions and mood for the day. Additionally, I also noticed that when people communicate, the use of gestures and facial expressions are very present in conversations and I could sense that some people must do that in order to communicate better.

Furthering more with this experience, besides focusing on other people, I saw the importance to focus on myself as well because I have been going through a moment in my life where I truly feel distant and disconnected from people and relationships in my life. Part of this is because change is something pretty memorable in my life, coming from brazil to Tennessee then my whole family moving to Texas, and now to Maryland. Being away from the technology bubble, forced me to reflect more about me and get to know me better. After reflecting, I came to the conclusion that I do not deal well with change and consistency allows me to be the best version of myself. As a matter of fact, before making this reflection, I went on a walk to a small lake where I was able to admire the beauty of nature surrounding me which I have never acknowledged it this way before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leonidas Tsirigotis Date And Time

Poem Analysis (Jackson and McDainels)

iExamen 2